Saturday, April 19, 2008

Trying again

Grrrr.   So, this is the rest of my magical mystery post.  Not sure why it was ignored...  It's interesting to me that I can putter around in the boatyard all day and share some of my conciousness with any one who cares to know.  How long before I can just grant you access to my conciousness in real time?

Gibson's report:  Luke's boat has been hauled out.  Mark dropped by to say howdy.  Kevin stopped zipping around long enough to do some fishing at high tide in the canal.  Buck is flying the Argonauts' rainbow flag that Del dug up.  The toilet seat has been replaced (this is a big deal).  Somebody bought Spica and started a really bad paint job  on her - looks like they got in a fight with mops that happened to be soaked in Interlux Perfection Oyster white.  And finally, it is said that Frenchie on Dolfijn is married to a Bush speech writer.  egad.

No comments: